Prelude to Light
This is My Body
Memorial of Remembrance.
Frankly, it took me quite some time to understand, 'ROBERT'S MEMORIAL'. I was a junior, obviously named after my father. My first given name was 'Robert', but I had always been called by my middle name, Glenn. This was a family convenience, so that I would not be confused with my natural father, and his identity with the name of Robert. However, the Holy Spirit did momentarily inscribe my first name on the Bread. Ironically in the dream, rather than recognizing my first name, which I did not use at all, instead, I was wondering why a funeral home named, 'ROBERT'S MEMORIAL' was being advertised on the Communion Host. I hope you will begin to understand the spiritual irony, as we continue our exploration of the Word of Faith. Of a small note, my first given name 'Robert' means, 'Excellent', added before 'Memorial' in the Unleavened Bread, and the middle name of Glenn has the meaning of valley.
In this Excellent Memorial of God's Love and Grace, we are commemorating the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ for the sins of our corrupted flesh, so then
"What shall we say? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know you not, that every one of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death?" (note: We all have, as it were a tombstone, a memorial of our death, into the death of Jesus Christ ). "Therefore, we are buried with HIM by baptism into death: that like as Jesus Christ was raised up from the dead by the Glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in the newness of His Life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of His death, we shall be also in the likeness of His resurrection: Knowing this, that our old (selfish idolatrous) man is crucified with Him, that henceforth we should not serve sin." (Roman's 6 verse 1 thru 7.)
Therefore, because of an active and believing faith in God's Amnesty Covenant in the Blood of Jesus Christ, I, who was initially reckoned as dead to sin by the baptism into Jesus and His death, now saw in the Lord's Sanctifying Memorial of Remembrance in His Flesh and Blood, once again my own memorial of death in Christ's death, and death to the encumbrances of current acknowledged sin. The initial justification of my baptism into the Serum Water through the Spirit of the Word of God, remains effectual as a result of the Gift of God's Faith in Jesus Christ' eternal sacrificial Life-Blood, given on God's altar of the cross. (Click here to see God's Amnesty Program.)
Now, my living declaration of faith in Christ Jesus' death, burial and resurrection is to be the same as Paul's: I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ Who lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians 2 verse 20.) Of the Truth in Jesus Christ, the experiences through the Communion dreams has given me, an exceedingly better understanding of how the Eternal Father sees the perfection of His people within His Son Jesus, through our Lord's eternal Blood sacrifice for our sin. Only the perfection of God's Love within the whole being of the resurrected Body, Soul and Spirit of God's Son, Jesus Christ, makes this possible.
Also, it became evident in the Communion dreams, that because of Faith in His sacrificial death and resurrection, the believing soul would be resurrected sinless into Jesus Holy raised Body. This spiritual reality of the Body of Jesus Christ, as Living Bread in Holy Communion, was made alive to my heart and mind, because the Lord opened my eyes to see the Truth of the Bread of Life Who is alive forevermore. If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For, you have died, and your Life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ Who is our Life appears, then you also will appear with Him in Glory. (Colossians 3 verse 1 thru 3.)
To better appreciate our membership in the Body of Jesus Christ, then look again with me into the second dream, where the Bread of Heaven continually expands in my hands, and I can not stop eating of that Holy Bread. The souls of all repentant believers were spiritually there in that Unleavened Bread of Life. Each saved soul was illustrated, seemingly like a solitary piece of a mystical puzzle, within the One Living Body of Jesus Christ, where sin is cleansed from His believing members by the Blood of Jesus, so that your hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In Whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (KJV) for Amplified see Colossians 2 verse 2 thru 3.) Of the Truth in the Body of Jesus Christ, the Unleavened Bread was alive in my hands, for indeed that Bread is the Bread of Life; and the multi-dimensional WORD of GOD remains active and ALIVE for all time. Truth is always settled in the Word of God, for the Word of God is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the Truth, the Way and the Life of men. Without the Truth nothing would exist, and the power of the Truth exist in the Bread and Wine as sanctified in faith by His Word of Truth.
Incidentally, a number of years following the visionary dreams, I found in a Greek Orthodox liturgical manual the phrase: "The never ending Body of Jesus Christ"; and so it seemed to me in the dream. The Body of Jesus Christ, whose members we are, is synergistic with in the whole, with each individual part working together with each other being knitted together in God's Perfect Love for His manifest Glory to be seen in the earth. But speaking the Truth in Love, we may grow up into Him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From Whom the whole Body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplies, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, which makes increase of the Body unto the edifying of itself in Love. (Ephesians 4 verse 15 thru 16.) So we, being many, are One Body in Christ, and every one members one of another. (Romans 12 verse 5.)
At this juncture, if I have word painted adequately along with scripture, then we should have concluded through the Word of God and illustration, that each individually redeemed person, through the Body and Blood of Jesus' in Holy Communion, has an ongoing living memorial of death to carnal self within Jesus Christ, and His sacrificial death for us sinners. Godís purpose, in our Communion with His Word and Son, is that the heart and spirit of those of promise would be revived, and renewed, being knitted together in Godís unfailing Love. And now that the sinful flesh of man is dismissed from God's sight by the New Covenant Blood of Jesus the Christ of God, we can worship our Great God in Spirit and Truth.
And so, when we each partake of the One Bread of Jesus Christ's Holy Body, and drink of His spiritual and yet dimensionally real Blood, we remember that the primary reason Jesus died, is because of Godís Love for lost man, and so that individually we would not be eternally separated from Godís Love. We have been reconciled to God the Father, being found within the Body of Jesus Christ and cleansed through His sanctifying Blood for our acknowledged failures in the flesh, and now in God's Grace we are to identify with our new Life exclusively within Him. For behold, old things have passed away, and all things have become new! For the Love of Christ controls us, because we are convinced that one has died for all; therefore all have died. And He died for all, that those who live might live no longer for themselves, but for Him Who for their sake died and was raised. From now on, therefore, we regard no one from a human point of view; even though we once regarded Christ from a human point of view, we regard Him thus no longer. Therefore, if any one is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away, behold, the new has come. All this is from God, Who through Christ reconciled us to Himself, and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; (2nd Corinthians 5 verse 14 thru 18. N.A.S.B.).
We are to be refreshed in the Perfect Love of God, and renewed in the favor of the Lord's Life! Furthermore, in identifying with the same Sacrificial Love that God has bestowed on each one of us, we also are partaking, and identifying with our fellow brothers and sisters in the newness of their Life, and in the Love which is in Jesus Christ, regardless of their denominational background, race or natural gender! If Paul's romantic revelation of the person, who remains in Jesus Christ as being a new creation in Him and the abode of the Holy Spirit, then perhaps the whole of the splintered church would be reconciled to herself, as One in Christ Jesus. There will be only the one Bride of Jesus Christ.
At that day you shall know that I Am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He that has My Commandments, and keeps them, he it is that Loves Me: and he that Loves Me shall be Loved of My Father, and I will Love him, and will manifest Myself to him. Judas not Iscariot, said unto Him: Lord, how is it that Thou wilt manifest Thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto Judas, If a man Love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will Love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loves Me not keeps not my sayings: and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me. (John 24 verse 20-24.)
Partial Summary of the Night Visions. 'This is My Body'.
1. It seems that I was being driven or ushered through the visionary experiences, like a sheep or lamb that is driven through the gates by its Master.
2. In the Roman Catholic Church, the Blood of the sacrament generally is not provided to the congregation for expedience sake. In this website, see the erroneous Catholic Doctrine on Both Species. The green remarks in the partial treatise are of my own thoughts brought about from the visionary dreams.
3. My visionary excursion began with the partaking of the sacramental Blood of Jesus in the Protestant Church where it was offered. This was the beginning of two consecutive dreams, as the first dream began in the Protestant church, and the second finished outside the walls of the Catholic Church and into a lovely pastureland.
4. Most importantly, in the Protestant church, where it was offered, I received first unto myself with thanksgiving the fruit of the vine as the Covenant Blood of the Lamb of God, for sin's forgiveness. Does not the Lord of Life say: "This is My Blood of the New Covenant that is shed for many for the remission of sin". (Matthew 26 verse 28.) Because of its dynamic importance to faith, we bring an added emphasis to the Words of the Covenant: "for the remission of sin." Without the perfect force of the Blood of God's Covenant dwelling within the celebrants hearts, then the comforting word's to forgive sin are just rhetorical, lacking the authority of the Spirit of God, and the congregational members remain in their separating sins of the flesh.
5. After entering the sanctuary of the Roman Catholic Church, I did not receive or take the Bread of Life, being the Lord's Communion Body, from the Tabernacle within the Church.† Even though the dream was spiritual, I believe it is truly apparent that the True Bread from Heaven was not stored in the Tabernacle. The Word of God bears this out; "You shall not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leavened bread, or let the fat of My feast remain until the morning". (Exodus 23 verse 18).
6. It is evident to me that the Bread of Life through the same Spirit is One and the same in all churches that would honor His saving Word. Please, consider the above scripture, Exodus 23 verse 18, and remember that we participating in the Lord's real offerings, and they are not to be defiled with our carelessness and unbelief.
7. Jesus Christ is the Redeemer of the hearts of men, and saves man into His Body through their Covenanting Faith in all that He is. It is not being a member of any institutional church that adds merit to the believerís relationship to God and their position of service within the Body of their Savior.
8. In both dreams, the receiving of the Eucharistic or Thanks Offerings, took place outside the closed off designated altar area and tabernacle. Communion in the Body and the Life giving Blood of Jesus Christ is to be on the common ground of our humility, and our collective need for the Lord's unifying Holy Spirit.
9. True Faith or the lack of Faith in the substance of the Word's of Jesus Christ concerning His Holy Communion with His people, maybe the primary distinction between the celebrants of the Churches that are to serve the people of God, Catholic or Protestant. The Word's of Jesus Christ, our High Priest, are distinctly Divine Truth, and yet, for all the Truth that is in His Word declared Body and Covenant Blood, it requires a maturing of Faith that moves beyond the unbelief of reasoning mind of flesh. The Protestant Pastor in the first dream was directing and participating in the solemnity of Holy Communion, although not doctrinally sound with a completed passion for the sacrament. This matter of bold faith in scripture with proper instructions needs to be communicated with bold grace to the assembly of people, who ultimately consecrate to their souls the Body and Sanctifying Blood of Jesus Christ. By His Grace, all believers who are baptized into the death of Jesus Christ are invited to come worship, fellowship and dine at the Table with the Almighty God, as His children of Life and Light.
10. Because of false doctrines, all institutions are guilty before God, and encumber the Body of believers with their sin. For centuries, the exclusive tradition of the Roman Catholic Church has excluded the Blood of Jesus Christ from the people of the pews, leaving the Church in the darkness of men's doctrines, and without the true sanctifying life of their Savior. The Life of the flesh is in the blood, for the flesh, without the life blood, is dead. The Roman Church itself, caught up in their sanctified idolatry with its doctrines of demons, quite naturally became schismatic, and the Blood that saves them and would give sanctifying Life to its people, was deprived from its members. If the Sanctifying Blood of Jesus is cut off from its members, then they will become inactive and may fall away, as if dead. In the beginning of the reformation, the Hussites the followers of Jan Hus, a Catholic priest and advocate of John Wycliffe, did not see true Life within the Roman church, and left the Church in order to give its members both the Body and the Blood of Jesus Christ, and to look to the Word of God as the Fountain of Truth.
11. Even so, in the Roman Catholic Church, I am presuming that the Person, whose Face I could not see behind the dark rectangular hole in the wall, was the Holy Spirit. I understand that sometimes in a spiritual dream or vision, a faceless man can be emblematic of the Holy Spirit. It was He, Who gave to me the Bread of Life and opened my eyes of understanding. Looking at all the communal churches, the Holy Spirit brings the Oil of Gladness to His people that are redeemed from sin by the New Covenant Blood of the Lamb of God, and see themselves being sanctified as one in the Bread of Life. The False doctrines of the Churches, is rancid oil and is of no value to the people of God, and needs to be confessed for the sins that they are, and cleansed through the Communion Blood of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
12. Jesus (Yeshuah) was the Door I passed through. (John 10 verse 1 thru 9.) I AM the Door, by Me if any man enters in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out and find pasture! Also, Psalm 23, may possibly have some roots in the dreams symbolism. verses 1 thru 3: The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His Nameís sake. verse 5, You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
Our Advocate and Head Shepherd, Jesus, the Christ of God, has given His redeemed people a continual invitation to feast together in His sanctifying Provisions, found in Him Alone. Because of His sanctifying Blood, we are entering in through the Holy Door (that is His Flesh, or Veil of the holiest sanctuary) into His pasture of provision, so that we would be nourished in His resurrection power, that supplies every member, who are held together in the bonds of His Perfect Love for us. From Scripture it appears, that God the Almighty, sees the believer as having been planted into the sorrows of the death of His Son, and risen within His Holy Body, so that we should in the perfection of His Love be growing together, nourishing one another, feeding together, embracing one another, protecting one another and functioning together, as one in servant hood to Him, to each other, and to this lost generation. The Perfect Love of God always excludes the desires of self serving sin, for we sinners, have been crucified with Christ. Therefore, it is no longer to be the individual self serving person that lives, but Christ Jesus, Who Sacrificially Loved and wholly gave Himself to mankind, so that He may bring the Sanctifying Spirit of His Life within each believing member that is added to His Body. Jesus says to all, Truly, truly, I say unto you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no Life in you. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. (2nd Corinthians 3 verse 17 thru 18.)
To proceed to the next chapter, please click on The Blood of the Lamb.